Bob and Alice Frye TCU Honors College Academic Scholarship
The Bob and Alice Frye TCU Honors College Academic Scholarship benefits active students, in good standing of the John V. Roach Honors College with demonstrated financial need. Students must be rising sophomore, junior or senior who clearly demonstrate familiarity with the nature of the John V. Roach Honors College. Need-based scholarships require completion of the FAFSA (https://studentaid.gov) or TASFA in order to determine eligibility. Scholarship evaluation begins prior to the FAFSA and TASFA deadlines of May 1st for returning students. Applicants are encouraged to complete the FAFSA or TASFA before the scholarship deadline.
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship requires a 2023-2024 FAFSA or TASFA application. Have you completed or do you plan to complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA or TASFA before the scholarship deadline?
- Include with your application your unofficial TCU transcript.
- Write a personal statement clearly demonstrating familiarity with the nature of the John V. Roach Honors College, and how its mission will influence your TCU education. This statement should include your serious thoughts about whether you are pursuing education for a career or a vocation (or both) and the distinction between those two purposes.
- Why will the Honors College academic experience be important in fulfilling your goals and intentions?
- First reference who can attest to your character:
- Second reference who can attest to your character:
- Third reference who can attest to your character:
- Authorize and Release Statement
- 1. I confirm the information I provide on this form, as well as my education record, financial and FAFSA, TASFA or CSS data, can be shared with the Scholarship Selection Committee and scholarship providers for the application, award, and/or administration of institutional aid programs, or for the purpose of assisting me in applying for and receiving financial assistance for any component of my cost of attendance. I authorize release of personally identifiable information protected by FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 as amended) as applicable for application, award and administration of all scholarship opportunities through this process. For further questions please call 817-257-7858.
- 2. Full Name
- 3. Authorization Date
- Show 3 more